Kick butt Cellulite Redux - Not Weight Loss, Not A Gym Routine

Sunday 10 February 2013

Cox webmail

it’s the kid in us…  It’s amazing how a single
black-and-white photo from so many years ago can conjure up a flood of vivid, colorful
memories of school, sports, friends, family, and all of the exciting and occasionally painful
experiences of youth. We refer to those now as the “formative” years, but I recall very few
worries at the time of what was to come – just the excitement of what was.
“It’s The Kid In Us” is an appropriate theme not only for this community report but for
much of the business strategy and charitable philosophy at Cox Communications. Like many
of my co-workers, I remember fondly those formative years. Of course, I understand now
how lucky I was to have had such an abundance of positive influences and opportunities.
Although I was largely oblivious to it back then, not everyone was so fortunate. That real-ization influences many of the choices I make today as a business leader. 
Cox webmail

I realize that as a major provider of cable TV, high-speed Internet and telecommunications
services, Cox Communications is in a powerful position to enhance life and learning during
the critical years of youth. Accordingly, every year, Cox donates more than $100 million of
cash and in-kind support to important causes in our communities – the vast majority going
directly to schools and other organizations that enhance education and youth development.
We also support scores of other important charities and causes that enhance the infrastruc-ture of the communities we call home.

While I can’t say I was enthusiastic about revealing a photo from my childhood, I can
say I am delighted to join with some of the 20,000 other former kids here at Cox to share
our approach to community support and highlight just a few of Cox’s charitable initiatives
fueled by the kid in us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment